Friday, July 29, 2005

- Sigh... -

It's been a while since I'd last posted on this blog... ^^" Too busy until forgot to update. College started a few weeks ago... and somehow i'm busy with college classes... games... and downloading Animes and stuffs... well... these days are pretty good... I'm really enjoying it now... compare to the period when I stayed at home, doing nothing but eat, drink, sleep, computers... hehe (= =,) Well... ppl, wish me luck in my studies! ;p

Oh ya... I have juz tried a Japanese Set Meal in Subway Cafe, Amcorp Mall yesterday. It's "Tanuki Soba"... Nothing that suprises me much... Japanese Noodles... well it does taste good anyway...

Currently Downloading Gundam Seed Destiny... It's nice! And the Music are awesome! The story also have a lots of moral values! XD Really likes it!

Oh well seems like that's all for now. I'll be updating this blog sooner or later when I have time...

2 comments:

Alex C said...

Seems like someone has been messing with my old blog's comment post. WTH. Get out u ppl. Stop the crappings here! I'm gonna delete these craps once I re-activate this blog. >=O

Alex C said...

Finally. Those unwanted comments are tossed off. Anyway, Maurice, ur blog is quite interesting, but the background is abit too shiny for me. =P Good blog anyway.