Friday, February 04, 2005

Woah!~

Oh My Goodness~ it's been such a long time since i last blog here~ XD ~ well~ too busy playing games~ that's what happen when u're too concentrate to a particular thing~ and forgot everything besides it~ By the way~ I'm really addicted to Rose Online~ I'm playing it everyday~ seriously addicted!~ XD ~ well~ anyone of u who like to join me in that game pls go http://www.roseon.com ~ it's really a nice game~ however be wary~ u must have a broadband connection to play it~ Oh my~ I'm like helping them to promote the game~ XD ~ And guess what~ I got a new Puppy! It's soo cute!~ awww~ cant resist myself upon that cute little pet!~ XD ~ well~ that all for now~ gotta go play Rose online again!~ Ciaoz!~

1 comment:

PureViLmay said...

PUPPY?!
what breed?!

i love pomeranians!