Thursday, December 23, 2004

"Midnight Market"~

Woah~ Yesterfay Night I went to the "Night Market"~ Know what soo special about it?~ it's a "Midnight Market"~ It starts at 12am and end at 5am~ Located at Damansara Uptown~ many wierd things are being sell there~ like rare animals (scorpions~ spider~ snakes~ and many more~)~ Out of my imaginery~ there are loads of ppl there~ wow~ i wonder over the place together with my friends and find many interesting things~ It's a new experience for me~ I'm there from 12:30am till 1:45am~ after that We went to War-Net Cybercafe at Old Klang Road~ Near Pearl Point~ and Play in there till early in the morning~ back at home by 10:30am~ sleeps like a pig~ zzZ~ a unforgetable new experience~ (Midnight Market)~ CiaozzZ~

2 comments:

Furbie said...

hiya!!!!!!
SuHmilez here.^^
whoa~midnite market...
issit LEGAL?!
0.o
scorpions.........
*eek....gives me the creeps...>.<

MedicOnTheRun said...

yo man kenji here
wacha doin down in uptown so late?
the midnight market is barely legal.......